THE PNRA DOES NOT RECEIVE ANY PUBLIC FUNDING –
it is funded solely by MEMBERSHIP FEES.
We urge all residents and business owners to become members of the PNRA so that we can continue to run our projects successfully, and to enable us to extend our scope of activities.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
The Parktown North Ratepayers' & Residents' Association (PNRA)
is a non-profit,
apolitical association run by a Management Committee
who have volunteered
their time and expertise
for the express purpose of
promoting, supporting, facilitating, coordinating and undertaking activities that will enhance the well-being
and character of the
suburb and community.
The PNRA's activities include,
but are not limited to:
* Providing forums for dialogue on residential and business neighbourhood matters;
* Maintaining the historical character of Parktown North;
* Preserving and/or enhancing culturally and historically significant buildings, architecture and spaces, and maximizing use of green spaces available within the community;
* Improving the amenities of Parktown North for both residents and businesses
in the suburb;
* Enhancing the livability and quality of
the Parktown North neighbourhood;
* Fostering a tight-knit and caring community.
BUSINESS: R675 per month
HOUSEHOLDS: R1 015.00 per annum
SENIOR CITIZENS: R 625.00 per annum
Please note that ONE MEMBERSHIP = ONE VOTE
DONATIONS towards specific projects would be appreciated.
BRANCH: Rosebank / 197-705
Account #: 197 935 139 2
Reference: PLEASE reference all payments so that they can be correctly
For MEMBERSHIP: Surname and Street Address
For Project Car Park: Surname, CAR PARK
Please download the membership form, fill it in and return it, with proof of payment, by:
scanning & emailing it to email@example.com OR
posting it into the WHITE PNRA DROPBOX @ 24, 2nd Avenue, Parktown North
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Members get access to the PNRA Suburb Chat
Members get full support for suburb-wide issues, and issues that may affect them personally, such as power outages, blocked storm water drains, street light outages, town planning, heritage, etc.