CONNECT WITH US ONLINE
"There are TWO major determinants of community safety. One is how many neighbours we know by name. The other is how often we are present and associated in public - outside our houses. Police activity is a minor protection compared to these two community actions.
- John McKnight & Peter Block, The Abundant Community
THE PNRA DOES NOT RECEIVE ANY PUBLIC FUNDING –
it is funded solely by MEMBERSHIP FEES.
We urge all residents and business owners to become members of the PNRA so that we can continue to run our projects successfully, and to enable us to extend our scope of activities.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
The Parktown North Ratepayers' & Residents' Association (PNRA)
is a non-profit, apolitical association run by a Management Committee
who have volunteered their time and expertise for the express purpose of
promoting, supporting, facilitating, coordinating and undertaking activities that will enhance the well-being and character of the
Parktown North suburb and community.
The PNRA's activities include,
but are not limited to:
* Providing forums for dialogue on residential and business neighbourhood matters;
* Maintaining the historical character of Parktown North;
* Preserving and/or enhancing culturally and historically significant buildings, architecture and spaces, and maximizing use of green spaces available within the community;
* Improving the amenities of Parktown North for both residents and businesses
in the suburb;
* Enhancing the livability and quality of
the Parktown North neighbourhood;
* Fostering a tight-knit and caring community.
BUSINESS: R675 per month
HOUSEHOLDS: R1 200.00 per annu
Please note that ONE MEMBERSHIP = ONE VOTE
DONATIONS towards specific projects would be appreciated.
For MEMBERSHIP: Surname and Street Address
For PROJECTS: Surname, (Name of Project)
eg: Smith, Pocket Park
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Members get access to the PNRA Suburb Chat
Members get full support for suburb-wide issues, and issues that may affect them personally, such as power outages, blocked storm water drains, street light outages, town planning, heritage, etc.
Rosebank / 197-705
197 935 139 2
PLEASE reference all payments
so that they can be correctly allocated
Please email the completed
form and proof of payment to